Dilemma



So I'm in a bit of a bind... I recently just saw this girl I used to talk to and we really hit it off, it was so out of the blue I really have no idea that things were gonna turn out the way they did. Especially because when we stopped talking it was kind of ugly and I thought that we would never be able to talk again. Now I'm happy that things are cool between us and all but the only thing is that since it was so sudden and we haven't talk in so long I had other people I was talking to and forming relationships with. Now I'm not one to lead a person on I tell people straight up that I'm not looking for anything serious, and if they understand cool if not no problem I just feel better with myself knowing that I'm being direct. Now I feel that things are heating up between us but I am really not at the point in my life where I want a gf... There are a lot of reasons as to why and I just feel that right now is not the right time for me. Anyways I had to get this off of my chest hopefully it helps me with everything.


This entry was posted on Tuesday 10 July 2012. You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0. You can leave a response.

Leave a Reply